What we’ve done to comply with the new COVID-19 protocols?
We always comply with all laws and regulations.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
— Your service must be confirmed before you appointment.
— I will text you a link to a COVID-19 form that must be completed prior to every visit.
— If you or someone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
— Virtual check-in is required: Send a us a text message
and let us know that you have arrived and are parked in the parking lot. Please remain in your vehicle until you are asked to come inside.
— Our waiting area will be closed so do NOT bring friends, guests, family, or others to your appointment. If you are bringing someone who has an appointment after you, please have them wait in the car or outside until I am ready for their service.
— Wear a face covering (preferably with ear loops) when you come inside. If you do not have one, you may purchase a disposable one for $5
— Your temperature will be taken upon entering the building.
— Please avoid handshakes, hugs, or similar greetings that break physical distancing. (This one will be hard for me too.)
— Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before your service. Hand sanitizer and a sink with soap and paper towels are available in the treatment room.
— While you are not in your service, please practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet apart.
DURING AND AFTER YOUR SERVICE
— If you are getting body waxing or energy healing service, please leave on your face covering during the entire service. If you are getting a facial or face waxing you may remove your mask. Once completed, please put your face covering back on again.
— A sanitizable bin will be provided for you to put your clothes and belongings into during your service.
— We encourage the use of contactless / credit card payments. If cash is used, please pay an amount that doesn’t require change.
— Appointments are staggered to ensure adequate time for proper cleaning and sanitation between each client visit.
I look forward to seeing all of you really soon! I appreciate your patience and continued support while we pivot to this new way of doing business.
Though regulations are constantly changing, we are going the extra mile to insure everyone is protected.
- We have painted all walls to easily maintain a clean environment.
- We have replaced all room furniture and decor for easy cleaning and giving the room a fresh warm feeling
- We have added a HEPA Air Purifier System that captures 99.97% of air contaminants
- We have replaced the bed with a top-of-the-line Earthlite system
- We have added a bed lining that can be disinfected between each client
- We are purchasing additional cleaning disinfectant material as required
- We are purchasing new PPE safety equipment as required by the Board of Cosmetology
- We will be applying all safety protocols as required
- As regulations change, we will comply and update this page accordingly
- We have received certified training on new sanitation protocols
In addition, due to demand and to apply new safety standards, we will be expanding our days of operation to 6 days a week.
Your safety, comfort, experience and results are our top priority!